For an easy brekkie on the go, I’ve been whipping up this light and delightful vanilla & cinnamon smoothie!
Cinnamon & Maca are my super-foods of choice for my morning smoothie – they have a terrific array of benefits which include hormone regulation. I have had success with clearing up my skin and reducing PMS by increasing my Maca powder intake.
Here’s how to make your own 🙂
• 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla & Lucuma Paleo Fermented Protein Powder from Amazonia
• 1/4 tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
• 1 tsp organic raw Maca powder
• 1 tsp organic maple syrup
• 1/2 a banana
Using a blender, combine all ingredients throughly, serve with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon & enjoy!
I sipped mine while I flipped through this utterly gorgeous copy of Wellbeing mag! I couldn’t walk past this beautiful cover art.
What’s your favourite smoothie recipe?